Sunday, June 28, 2009

INFO MotoGP 2009: GP Assen, Dani Pedrosa and Andrea Dovizioso disappointing

Dani Pedrosa out when the new road racing lap four. Meanwhile, Andrea Dovizioso was forced retirement when the race is over. Same accident, Honda duo made itupun disappointed.

Starting from the position of the two races, Pedrosa had shown promise early in the race. He was thrust to the top despite losing position back then front.
Average Full
Pedrosa made disaster came in the fourth lap when he was forced mengakhir drop from the race after tunggangannya. The Spanish are still dibekap injury claim was very disappointed because he has been in the position before the end forced the race since early finish.

"The good news is I do not mencederai myself when drop, considering my luck-related injury, relieve this very clear. Of course I disappointed with this result, although I can not necessarily win the race, I feel confident again in the top of the motor and can be optimistic the podium, "said Pedrosa at Auto Sport.

Failure points can not move the position of Pedrosa's position five with a value 67. However the distance of Pedrosa with Rossi now alone memuncaki Klasemen the remote, terpaut 64.

"I do a fast start and find a good rhythm, so the accident was not expected - throughout the weekend at all this I will not suspect this," pungkas youth is 23 years old.

MotoGP Netherlands became a dream that really bad for the Repsol Honda Dovizioso also an accident. When trying overtake Casey Stoner in third position, the fall of Italy not far from where the ill-fated Pedrosa.

"I was a good start but then get stuck in the group of drivers and take a lap to get out of there. After that I began to feel comfortable, although not sure akan can overtake Stoner."

"Then when the sata is in the middle curve with the maximum position of rest, I lose control in front. I'm not brake when it happened - we should fall along the curve and the time that I drop," said Dovizioso.

No comments:

Post a Comment