Tuesday, June 9, 2009

INFO 2009 MotoGP: Valentino Rossi M1 wish Performance Return


Struggling blandish M1 Valentino Rossi want to work together on the track. Had fallen in Le Mans, one of Fiat Yamaha will try Reliability iron horse once more at the Catalunya circuit.
Montmelo track in the memories bring a distinctive The Doctor. Eight times he ascended the podium there.

"Barcelona is one of my favorite tracks, in addition to Mugello and Phillip Island. I enjoyed racing there," I like Rossi Crash at the interview.

"I have a master Spanish circuit this season, and this time I want it again," augment him.

But presumably it is not the main reason. He wants revenge after swallow disappointment in the Italian Grand Prix. Mugello witness, three times already Rossi defeated a team colleague Jorge Lorenzo's first five series, this season.

Rossi needs a verification M1: "I do not have answers how to match the M1 Barcelona. The circuit is good. Hopefully we can trim appear in there."

"This means I have to stay focused. Mugello so best learning," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment