Tuesday, June 23, 2009

INFO 2009 MotoGP: Chris Vermeulen Try Optimal GP in Assen


MotoGP race 2009_Chris_Vermeulen (2306) Chris Vermeulen threatened. Three talent GP250, Marco Simoncelli, Alvaro Bautista, and Ben Spies, potentially replace it. In the Netherlands, Vermeulen would not have to appear optimal.
Besides the threat of junior rider, Vermeulen achievement must also be in the Dutch MotoGP, Rizla Suzuki rider because this will fight in the "house" itself. Vermeulen patient does not already own will provide verification.

"I do not want to be patient, go to Assen. Netherlands is the place where my family originated. So there are some people always remember my grandfather and told our relations. A little more I feel like back home," Chris in a Crash.

"After Catalunya we undergo a test and if we able to come forward at the weekend, then I am sure we will be competitive,"

"I enjoy racing at Assen in there and I win three times in the Superbike world championship, but I have never got results worth-or at least what I want-in MotoGP," continued the rider is Australia.

"I hope this weekend can be changed at all there," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment