Tuesday, June 9, 2009

INFO 2009 MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo believes Up face Catalunya GP


MotoGP race will enter the sixth series in Barcelona. Fiat Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo believes himself can appear quickly at home.
Lorenzo of the original Spanish, is committed to provide entertainment to the fans. Entertainment provided by it to others is not the highest podium. Jorge wanted to win the race in Barcelona.

"To me this racing season was fun, but that does not mean everything is perfect," Lorenzo open in Crash.

"I never make a big mistake when trying to Jerez in passing (Casey) Stoner, so I hope this time can do more good for the fans in my house," his promise.

"After the Mugello and Le Mans we know anything can happen. We just have to calm and focus. Now the race will return to my home, the place nearest to my home in Mallorca and is one of my favorite track," he said.

"I always fast there, back to my time there for the first time in the 125cc and get the start in the second line for the first time," he explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment