Monday, June 15, 2009

INFO MotoGP 2009: Catalunya GP, Andrea Dovizioso ensure podium Hunting

Performance respited iron horse Repsol Honda in the Catalunya circuit capable pumping enthusiasm Andrea Dovizioso. Start at this time, Dovi akan promised not give up a bit first podium for 2009 MotoGP series.

The Honda had this sequence in the sixth tergusur on the first lap. Then he successfully passes Casey Stoner for third position. Unfortunately, he failed to maintain the point behind podium after 0052 seconds.

"Oops, my bad start because I clutch of other Honda drivers," said Dovizioso to Italia1.

spur power is less, and that affect the race. Power motor spur me clearly different from the forefront of a number of drivers, plus a bad start ... result, I make the distance is far enough, "he complained.

One thing that is expected to be a pride. Unfortunately, the dream vanished.

"If I just start it, I can compete with the Stoner races during the fight," cetus Dovi.

No comments:

Post a Comment