Sunday, June 28, 2009

INFO MotoGP 2009: Assen GP, Casey Stoner Tired Jump On Care

After completing the race in Assen on Saturday (27/6/2009), Casey Stoner was to direct medical care center. Presumably, the return of Ducati with the pain came in Barcelona.

The Australian missed the interview sessions and direct treatment. Decrease of motor, that Stoner is very tired.

"I think I have been separated from the reaction after Barcelona," I like Stoner to BBC Sport Auto in an interview.

"But I feel baikan round this weekend. Friday, I was OK, but on Saturday, I had to fight tooth and nail," it said, "exercise the same as heating in the morning, I felt very tired in some lap the first. "

"I already consume supplements to restore stamina. But, it is not a stamina problem, because I have to practice hard enough. Somewhat strange taste ..." beber Stoner.

However, Stoner has not been surrendered. He promised to do their best in the series in eight MotoGP Laguna Seca, July 5 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment