Monday, June 15, 2009

INFO MotoGP 2009: Catalunya GP, Jorge Lorenzo "Over Which Valentino Rossi!"


Jorge Lorenzo on the proud claim to a team co-Valentino Rossi, of Italy after the theft at the position through the last bend Circuit de Catalunya, Sunday (14/06/2009).

Lorenzo confess surprised to see a daring maneuver Rossi. However, he elate accept this defeat. He is quite happy to entertain fans at home with the most spectacular performance.

For him, is the most important. "Most importantly, the public to enjoy the race while I oversee vanguard," Lorenzo said in an interview such as Auto Sport, "and we must be more the kind of show this."

"I'm less strict guard gate through to Valentino," I, "thought he would not try to do so in the last seconds."

"My task is completed properly. I know, race is going to be blood fine point: the end of the curve," said Lorenzo.

"He was more intelligent and far better than me. Also, a much more bold. I just do not think it maneuver in the last lap. I failed to keep Valentino Rossi," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment