Sunday, June 28, 2009

INFO MotoGP 2009: Assen GP, Mika Kallio Perhaps Absent At Laguna Seca

Accidents that befall Mika Kallio MotoGP at the Dutch appeared to result in quite serious. The Pramac Ducati could be absent in the United States MotoGP.

At the Assen circuit on Saturday (27/06/2009), Kallio nearly the only race in sixth position, the position of best round this year. However, Kallio an accident and failed to finish.

Due to exit the track, Kallio Gravel trap on the slide with left hand motornya suppressed. Sarung hands and fingers, broken fingers also have a bruise.

"It is very painful. An incredible pain in the finger injury that has been at the MotoGP test at Valencia. Perhaps better cut it!" Kallio post-race comments cited Sport Auto.

"Apart from the jokes before, indeed I see the race run. That's my fault and I really regretted that the tm Pramac already gave me the motor is very competitive today," he added.

Due to injury, the drivers are berkebangsaan Finland doubt can appear in the United States MotoGP at Laguna Seca circuit in the invention that will be 5 in July 2009.

"I will review my situation in Finland. I will do whatever possible to race in Laguna Seca," Kallio promise that this far into Rookie of the three best newcomers this year's MotoGP.

No comments:

Post a Comment