Sunday, June 28, 2009

INFO MotoGP 2009: Assen GP, Jorge Lorenzo "Valentino Rossi Heroes"

Seeing the success be Valentino Rossi at Assen GP dangle at once record 100 victories throughout his career, his colleague Jorge Lorenzo of his team as heroes.

Lorenzo the start position of the three, only one successfully crawl space in order to finis two, behind Rossi as champion out of competition. Victory was also the champion of the world make a complete amount of victories throughout his career at the number 100.

In response to the success of the digapai Rossi, Lorenzo said that his team is a co-worth as a predicate to be heroes, because achievements are considered as something extraordinary.

"Hero today is Valentino. He won 100 races and the number is very extraordinary," he said to the Auto Sport.

While the failure to compete on Rossi, Lorenzo confess that he get a number of difficulties in these races. Rider aged 22 years blame the front tires as motornya factors resistor.

"My speed with the very difficult because in some places on the track this time I lost, especially in T4. I can not address this issue in order to pursue Valentino."

"So I have a lot of distress to reduce the distance between Valentino and the front tire when I start problems, I said to myself, 'this position two days have been good enough'."

"After experiencing a start that, then you must be careful because if you want to precede other drivers in each of the first bend on lap, your potential for collision. I can cut dropping in every lap, but then my front tire problems begin," his him.

No comments:

Post a Comment