Wednesday, June 17, 2009

INFO 2009 MotoGP: Gabor Talmacsi Debut The Satisfactory


MotoGP race 2009_Gabor_Talmacsi (1706) Gabor Talmacsi a career in Catalunya MotoGP race weekend yesterday. Although only in order to finish-17, new drivers JiR Scot Honda is happy with that performance.
Catalunya is clearly a quite satisfactory results for Talmacsi. The origin of the Hungarian brand-new Honda RC212V motor drive, ie, on the Friday afternoon practice session.

Talmacsi successfully completed the FP1 with only seconds behind 4616's top drivers. Unfortunately, the performance of the former 125cc champion was decreased at the end of the training session.

Consequently, Talmacsi must start the race from the rank 19. However, the former 250cc drivers that work to improve the position with up to rank 17. The result is better than the team achieve a colleague Yuki Takahashi.

"Not bad. Racing little tiring than 125cc. I try to maintain the position of the other drivers after the four-lap, but I understand I have not found the right rhythm," said Talmacsi.

"So, I decided not to take the risk. I need to learn more. I am very pleased and already understand some of the things that I can not face," cesspool of 28 years is cited Crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment