Monday, June 15, 2009

INFO MotoGP 2009: Catalunya GP, Casey Stoner lose Because Flu


Casey Stoner fell ill flu. That is, this Ducati drivers fail to maintain the competitiveness along the track Circuit de Catalunya, yesterday.

Although the strain has exceeded the power GP9 spur spur Yamaha duo Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi since training sessions and qualifying, Stoner still failed. Condition worsened. Flu increasingly severe skin resistance and body, especially when the fight took place.

"I am very disappointed, because all running smoothly Friday," such as regret Stoner Auto Sport in an interview, "I got a drop, but motor still good condition."

"But then motor performance worsened. On Saturday, GP9 spur lose power do not even competitive," I then.

That is, according to Stoner, the team immediately to improve the race next day, Sunday (14/06/2009). Unfortunately, failed to recover health.

"I slowed Motor. Not to mention the poor condition of my every day, because of flu. My body was shivering during the session before warming fight," he added, "I had a fear of not able to finish the race."

"I confess, I almost give up in the middle of fight. But, if I stop, it is better I die. Then I disconnect and continue to fight cop points, whatever the result," Stoner demolished.

No comments:

Post a Comment