Tuesday, May 26, 2009

preparation MotoGP Japan Toseland Need Luck & Speed


Tokyo - James Toseland was less fortunate at the Losail. However, drivers Monster Tech 3 Yamaha is also aware that speed is also needed for good results at Motegi.

Toseland to appear less so after the opportunity to exit the track in the Gravel at the first series in Qatar. The UK is finally finis must be satisfied in the position to 16-points and does not reach.

"Qatar is a heavy weekend for me and said can we have a long road to pursue. I do not have much luck, especially when Toni Elias into me to Gravel," said Toseland.

Toseland was not successful three other drivers, such as Yamaha Valentino Rossi (second position), Jorge Lorenzo (third position) and Colin Edwards (fourth position) in Qatar. But it sure will get good results at Motegi.

"I just need time to motor and a little luck my way for me. I am sure we can get good results in Japan for the team," said the age of 28 this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment