Thursday, May 28, 2009

INFO 2009 MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo Mugello Love!


Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP Italy contemplate with confidence. How Lorenzo does not broaden the benefits of a peak in Klasemen MotoGP racer.
Mugello circuit has a distinctive history notes Lorenzo. The origin of the Spanish successfully achieve victory, while the title of world champion for the 250cc class in 2006.

Unfortunately, Lorenzo failed to start the MotoGP class debut at the Mugello circuit in the signal. That should fall after himself out on the track when entering the seventh lap.

"Mugello with the Phillip Island track is the most beautiful that we never skip. Mugello I really love," said Lorenzo who reach of victory in France two weekends ago.

"I feel more confident after a good race at Le Mans us. We had some strange race with the weather conditions are bad and I do not expect to reach 24 points," about 22 of that year.

"Now, we arrived in Italy, where I hope the weather is better. But, most importantly I feel more confident and fit," the former firm of the 250cc class quoted Crash.

"Last year was not easy for me. I have a problem with the ankle. Then I collide with Andera Dovizioso. Mugello sangay bad for me after reaching the finish without any points," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment