Tuesday, May 26, 2009

INFO 2009 MotoGP: Qatar GP, Colin Edwards Excellent Results After Bad Start

The Monster Yamah Tech 3 Colin Edwards was the bad start with the Qatar GP in the early days earlier. Despite that, Edwards is able to confess appear satisfied because mengakhirinya trim and finish with the four position.

Pambalap United States is the sixth race of the grid. But as the bad start, Edwards must terlempar to position nine in the first lap. Luckily, he rose and pursue success mengakhirinya even dropping in the fourth position, 8 seconds behind as much of the three champion Jorge Lorenzo (Fiat Yamaha).

Pancapaiannya top of that, if Edwards felt reasonably proud. The 35 years that is sesumbar Lorenzo able to compete if the race with a brilliant start.

"This is the beginning of the season after I start with the good. At first I thought the race started well, but the fact I see other drivers precede me. It was down, I lost hope and are able to end the race in the podium," he said.

"I do not dare say I can compete with Lorenzo, as he is showing very good. However, if I am able to start the race well, then I may not not be menyainginya," he added as quoted Crash.

In the series opener Losail MotoGP circuit in which it was pending, Edwards failed to stick to the strict Lorenzo superior to 8 seconds. However, at least, he succeeded in passing other potential young drivers Andrea Dovizioso (Repsol Honda) and secure the fourth rank.

No comments:

Post a Comment