Saturday, May 30, 2009

INFO 2009 MotoGP: Italian GP preparation, James Toseland arms feel Injury


Failed to touch the position of the six sessions of the first free practice, James Toseland complain. He then point arm injury as a ringleader.
The Tech 3 Yamaha already does not feel comfortable after the initial experience with the motorcycle before the training session. Moreover, a pain in the hand during tilt motor.

"I'm hard to move with the kind of motor. Forced, vengeance I press gas, and it's very sick," I like the interview Toseland Crash.

"If I do not feel sick, I sure can penetrate six large order," regret.

Now, the task Toseland to stay one that is restoring the physical condition. For, he is not at all problematic issues with the technical or engine.

"I am optimistic for the rest of the time this weekend," specifically, "because I left behind because of arm injury, not motornya the problem."

No comments:

Post a Comment