Tuesday, May 26, 2009

preparation MotoGP Japan Ready to satisfy Fansnya Takahashi


Tokyo - Yuki Takahashi have not patient to fight in Motegi. The Scot Racing Team is ready to satisfy the suporter appear in the home race.

Rookie of origin Japan through this series with the first points after a finis in the position to-15 in Qatar. Takahashi will now appear in front of the supporting end in Japan this weekend.

Drivers aged 24 years this result has a fairly good fight on the track at Twin Ring Motegi. While still in the race 250 cc class, Takahashi is able to be in the position of the six large.

"Motegi is my home race and I have fans here. So you can imagine how important this race for me," Takahashi said in the interview as eurosport.

However, Takahashi hope the weather is quite friendly. "We should come to Japan at the end of the season while it is warm. I hope the weather will be good and not too cold," he said.

"In Qatar I already know about a few things about Honda. Fajkta If you add that I know the track well. You can understand why I believe in themselves can have a good race," said Takahashi. (Key / KRS)

No comments:

Post a Comment