Tuesday, May 26, 2009

INFO MotoGP 2009: Randy De Puniet expect Good Results In Japan GP

Randy De Puniet is only able to finish in order to-10 in the inaugural MotoGP race in Qatar, on Tuesday (14/4/2009) yesterday. For that, De Puniet expects better results in the next race at Motegi, Japan.

De Puniet is not without reason disappointed with the results of the Losail circuit, Qatar. RC212V ride, he was successful was ranked seventh in the MotoGP qualifying session Saturday before.

In fact, De Puniet had to maintain that position until the seventh lap. Unfortunately, motorcycle tires front LCR Hondanya few problems throughout the race, De Puniet, so only able to finish in order to-10.

"I'm a little disappointed with the results of the race because I expect better results, after seeing how the exercises in the previous session," said De Puniet dilansir Motosport.

"I work good with the race, after that I had to think the race will be easy for me. But, the sudden problem with the front tire and it is very dangerous," information of the original French.

"Target is my finish in the 10 big races, but I can achieve better results when it's slightly different conditions. We will analyze data in order to compete in Japan later on," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment