Tuesday, May 26, 2009

INFO 2009 MotoGP: Mika Kallio and Niccolo Canepa, Beda Qatar GP Results

Mika Kallio and Niccolo Canepa reach different results in the MotoGP race of Qatar. Kallio as immigrants, capable finish eighth in the order. While Canepa, must be satisfied in the position to strand 17.

Kallio is one of the drivers who act debutan in MotoGP in 2009. The origin is in Finland capable of surprising finish in eighth position in the race at the Losail circuit.

"Before coming here I had thought, if I can finish 10 large, then I will be very satisfied. Finish the eighth order is the result of the good," says Kallio cited Crash.

"I am not able to start the race well, but is able to maintain my rhythm race. Actually, I try to pursue leads drivers. However, I decided just to maintain the rhythm and terbayar," specifically.

Meanwhile, the poor fellow be setim in the Pramac Racing Kallio, Canepa. Starting the race from the to-18 ranking, Canepa only able to finish the race in 17th position. He rose one rank as Loris Capirossi's decided to stop racing.

"I had hope to achieve better results. But, I have heavy weekend since the first session and we can not expect miracles at the race," cetus Canepa.

"On the last lap, I was trying to survive with Toseland and I learn many things. We will try to improve performance in Japan. Even though the fight of the Japanese, but I will try to appear aggressive in there," cesspool of origin is Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment