Monday, July 13, 2009

INFO 2009 MotoGP: Valentino Rossi will Be Legend


Rumor about Valentino Rossi will go to Ferrari continue to appear. Nevertheless, Yamaha boss Masao Furusawa said confidence that The Doctor will survive until 2013.

Furusawa not without reason said that. Rossi had menuturkan that still have the motivation and feel fast enough to compete with the young drivers during the three or four years.

Practical, a statement was relieved to make management Yamaha, which already carry the title of champion Rossi won the 990cc and 800cc class with the YZR-M1. In fact, Furusawa Rossi would like to become a minister so Yamaha decided to retire.

"I am happy because I felt that Valentino is a legend for Yamaha. So, I hope that does not need to ask, if he wanted to survive. Currently he is quite happy," said Furusawa.

"I want to mempertahankannya Yamaha as a legend, when he has decided to retire. But, I ask him for a pension of only Yamaha in MotoGP," emphatically men of Japanese origin.

"He can go to Formula One or reli, anything that he'd like. But, when racing in MotoGP, I ask him for a pension in Yamaha," he said quoted MCN.

No comments:

Post a Comment