Monday, July 6, 2009

INFO 2009 MotoGP: Casey Stoner detained in United States


Casey Stoner detained in Monterey, United States. The Ducati is forced to live a more health tests, this weekend.

Since MotoGP Catalunya, 14 June, Stoner is not feeling well. The day, physical condition worsened until the eighth series in the United States MotoGP at Laguna Seca, drivers must be 22 years down from the real sequence of three. Stoner finish fourth.

"I really have improved, it's not a practice session and qualifying. But it's still not comfortable," I like Stoner interview at the Auto Sport.

"Some of the last lap, I started to lose concentration, so in the end I dizzy," he added.

"My left arm feel tired, because I prefer to work to optimize the left hand. Also circle, is still difficult to be moved," said Stoner who undergo wrist surgery, the winter yesterday.

"Kecewa sad .. and yes, if my health does not interfere, I can do things better than this," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment