Monday, July 13, 2009

INFO 2009 MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo Target At Sachsenring podium Despite Injury


Jorge Lorenzo admitted that he will not recover properly when displayed in the Sachsenring this weekend. However, this Yamaha drivers still remain in the highest podium.

Lorenzo is the spirit of love should applaud. He was successful finis in third position at the Laguna Seca yesterday. Lorenzo when conditions are not prime because of shoulder injury go clavicle and right leg.

Membebatnya injury during the qualifying session at the MotoGP United States, the better start now. Lorenzo admitted that but still not perfect condition when appearing in the German MotoGP this weekend.

"Following my injury at Laguna Seca, I already feel better after resting. But I have not in the condition of 100 percent at the end of this weekend," said Lorenzo as dilansir Auto Sport.

"I still feel pain in the foot while running and also with my shoulder. So I will do when the car went Sachsenring is a clinic," said the age of 22 this year.

However, the injury is not deject Lorenzo appear to signal the end of the Sanchsenring this weekend. The Yamaha podium asserts that this remains a realistic target.

"Target me on this weekend is to be in the podium and tried to collect as many points than the opponent in front of me," specifically.

No comments:

Post a Comment