Saturday, July 24, 2010

"I feel bad, but will improve" Rossi problems Corkscrew Red (AFP)



After the sixth place in the practice of the U.S. GP, Valentino Rossi has shown enough suffering: "This track is harder for me. I have a little 'more pain than the Sachsenring, especially the ankle and shoulder." The infamous Corkscrew seems to embarrass the sample of Tavullia, which shows still confident: "Apart from that I think we can improve tomorrow."



"I'm confident for the second session - continued Valentino - we have not put everything together to be on track to our full potential and if I had a few more laps, maybe we could have been a bit more forward."

Smith also points out why the choice of hard rubber: "We used the hard, eventually, but maybe the track was still a bit 'dirty. We will try to even the soft rubber' front."

The Fiat Yamaha M1 has fallen on the track with a special livery to celebrate the imminent launch of the Fiat 500 in the United States. The hull features the faces of 500 fans on both bikes and drivers' overalls. Smith's comment: "I like the special livery is something different and fun. I'll have a different helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment